Monday, August 29, 2016

NY Senator Calls for ACS Investigation of Anthony Weiner’s and Huma Abedin’s Household

 

WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
By Senator Rev. Rubén Díaz
District 32 Bronx County, New York

You should know that the Monday, August 29, 2016 cover of the New York Post shows a photo of former New York Congressman Anthony Weiner in his bed alongside his toddler, while doing things that no child should see on camera in Anthony Weiner’s sexual exchange with a woman.

The photo and story worry me as a Senator, a Minister, a parent, and a grandfather, because I believe that the disregard for any boundaries of sexual activity with a child present is incredibly inappropriate, and could have a harmful impact on the child.

I urge the City of New York’s Administration for Children’s Services to investigate this case carefully and thoroughly

I am always worried when I hear about possible cases of child abuse, and I have no doubt in my mind that the City of New York’s Administration for Children’s Services should at the very least investigate the household of Anthony Weiner and Huma Abedin and their child.

I am sure that the Administration for Children’s Services will consider how Anthony Weiner’s continued perverted activity that we have all seen over the years in his texting or Twittering is a harbinger of possible future child abuse or neglect, especially when he does this with his child next to him in his bed.

Ladies and gentlemen, I am pretty sure that if this kind of information was shared with the public and if the adult in the photo with a toddler was Black or Hispanic, the City of New York’s Administration for Children’s Services would have been knocking on the door to investigate possible child abuse to remove the child.

This is a very sad situation, and my prayer is that both parents in the story acknowledge the harmful effect of this continue activity on their young child, and they will address it with professional help before their child is further victimized by it.

I also pray that the Administration for Children’s Services will do their job.

This is Senator Reverend Rubén Díaz, and this is what you should know.

No comments: