Saturday, April 10, 2010

President Barack Obama: A Bulls-Eye in Black

Will President Barack Obama suffer the same fate as JFK? The answer is yes, if hate and militia groups have their way.


"The G-Man" Warned the National Media & Country....Three Years Ago!


I've tracked hate and militia groups for more than seven years. I wrote articles predicting that America was on the verge of becoming a racial powder keg. I wrote those articles nearly three years at Associated Content (http://www.associatedcontent.com) and have racked up a respectable 200,000-plus views since posting my work. I, a Black journalist and writer, even went as far as to obtain exclusive interviews with key figures in the white supremacist movement in order to make the public aware of their growing presence.


I warned the national media and the country that the events currently taking place, involving hate groups and their stunning rise in number, were going to happen. No one took my work or me seriously, but now, three years to the month that I published my very first article on the subject, Newsweek has published an article that has vindicated me. You can read it at http://www.newsweek.com/id/236202.

I emailed those articles to every news organization and outlet in the country, and all they did was tell me I was speculating or laughed at me. I wonder how many media members, Congressional representatives or Americans, many of whom were skeptical of my claims, are laughing now?

If the shit hits the fan this country is going to explode! Wake the hell up, America, before President Barack Obama or the First Lady catch a bullet in the back of the head! I told them all long before there was any coverage of racist "teabaggers" or the Huratee, and here's the proof!



11/22/2008

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1237279/gunning_for_barack_obama.html

10/23/2008

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1137334/i_want_obama_jews_assasinated_.html

8/5/2008

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/933071/the_murder_of_barack_obama.html

7/21/2008

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/896101/hal_turner_uncensored_and_unrestrained.html

3/4/2008

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/638081/obamakkk_link_is_bullsht.html

1/22/2008

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/556789/natl_kkk_reps_comment_on_obama_candidacy.html

5/25/2007

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/254585/the_turner_diaries_a_new_war_looms.html




JFK assassination photo source: Wikimedia Commons

Author: Mary Moorman (Mary Krahmer)

Permission: Public Domain

3 comments:

alyceclover said...

I am sure I read those articles.

"Your word is your wand" or what we say/think tends to become reality.

So I am going to choose to believe that President Obama and family will be safe.

That this is the last hurrah for those White Supremist hate groups. Or not.

Ya know, tears rolled down my eyes when then Senator Obama won Iowa. Or was that Ohio. I have been so uninvolved with politics, memory gone.

I am not overly emotional especially about polictics (well, on the anger rant side, I have hard time keeping mouth shut). So it surprised me to have tears rolling down my cheeks when he took the state.

I realized the reason why was I did not think there were that many people like me.

I wrote, did not publish, an article about the Middle Americans.

alyceclover said...

I could write an article size comment to explain that one.

At AC, for instance, someone wrote an article regarding the KKK and our peers were shocked and surprised to learn the Klan was still active. They were appalled.

Oh, there is a story about the weight of a snowflake, enough of them on a tree branch will snap it. Maybe we need just one more snowflake to rid the country of hate groups.

Westboro Baptist Church has been holding protests, such as at Military members funerals. They were in Long Beach recently outside a high school. They got such a lousy reception they did not stay long.

It is all about hope ~ that each younger generation is getting more and more educated, shunning the hatred of their parents.

I also think only a fool or someone who wants to start the next civil war would attempt to harm the Obamas.

White people ~ the haters ~ are afraid of black people and would not want to incite a major riot.

Only time will tell.

The G-Man said...

Dear "Alyceclover",

Thank you very much for your comment. You are absolutely right in stating "your word is your wand" or what we say/think tends to become reality. However, I want to be very clear about something.

It is NOT my intent to bring bad karma to President Obama or his loved ones by addressing this issue. Moreover, I am trying, as always, to initiate SERIOUS discussion on this extremely important subject.

It's great that people want to believe in and pray for the safety of our president, but as a writer and someone that has been watching these groups, I know the danger is real.

America can ill afford to wait until President Obama or the First Lady are struck by an assassin's bullet, heaven forbid, to have real conversations about the serious nature of the threat. By that time, it would be too late and the country, especially Black America, would literally explode.

Talking about the threat can lead to more effective ways to deal with it and these groups. The government can protect him, to a point, but the citizens have the power to take action and stop these people in their tracks!