Friday, January 22, 2010

'From The G-Man' Internet Show Debuts

In this no-holds-barred exclusive, Brucker reveals the "dark side" of comedy, her bout with alcohol and the constant fighting that takes place between many top female comedians.


April Brucker: The Superfox of Stand-Up

This is the moment all of my G-Fans have been waiting for. The premiere of my new Internet show, "From The G-Man", is here! It is an extension of my popular news and media blog. I would appreciate it if you all could put some time aside to check it out, share your thoughts, and forward it to as many people as possible to help me get exposure for it.

The G-Man's very first special guest is the multi-talented and controversial stand-up comedian April Brucker. The interview will certainly make many people, in and outside the world of comedy and entertainment, sit up and take notice. Brucker pulls no punches when discussing her previous bout with alcohol and prescription drugs, in-fighting between female comedians, the "dark side" of comedy, the Conan O'Brien/Jay Leno/NBC debacle, “safe comedians” Bill Cosby and Jerry Seinfeld, and the late, great shock comedy legends Bill Hicks and Sam Kinison.


This is one powerful episode you won't want to miss. Keep in mind that it was my very first show, so I was a little nervous and unsure of myself. I'm certain I'll get better with each show. This never would've been possible without the love and support of my growing fan base. I experienced a great deal of pain and angst in 2009, but I'm getting ready to write the biggest comeback story of 2010! Trust me on that. (Smiles)

Here’s the link to the show: http://vimeo.com/8899172

Enjoy, folks!!!


Photo credit: Sam Girgis


No comments: